Open House

First of all a HUGE thank you to those of you that were able to take in my open house! I had lots of samples, the new catalogue, the Sizzix Big Shot, make and takes, prizes and retired products all on display. The ladies (and girls) enjoyed themselves as they got to try out the new Big Shot. Here are some of the pictures that I captured of the event.



Guests at the make and take table



Sample Boards



The New "Ronald MacDonald" Stamp Set - Say It With Scallops

Everytime one of the cute little stamp sets are sold, Stampin' UP! will donate $2 to the Ronald MacDonald house. I am hoping to sell lots of these sets for this great cause! The stamp set coordinates PERFECTLY with the new Scallop Square punch!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tracie!!I would have love to be there!!It looks like a lot of fun.Hope your open house went fantastic!
    Your Roomie from Salt Lake City
    Martine Lapointe

    ReplyDelete