Happy Holiday Card

What did I ever do without the Big Shot. I can't believe the how much I can do with it and it is SO EASY!!! I sure have got my moneys worth and I am only scratching the surface.
With the holiday's fast approaching I can't help myself but to create Xmas cards. This card was whipped up in less than 5 minutes.
Thanks for looking ~ let me know what yo think (click the comment link at the bottom).

Recipe:

Cardstock: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point
Stamp Set: Many Merry Messages
Accessories: Big Shot, Snowflake Sizzlet, 3/4, 1" & 1 1/2" Circle punches, Rhinestone brad from Pretties Kit, Pacific Point Double striped ribbon, Dimensionals.

To create the embossed square I used my scoring blade with my Cutting tool

1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful card, well done!! I too have got my holiday card shopping at Vista Print.

    ReplyDelete