YOU COMPLETE ME

Wasn't it a Tom Cruise movie where this line became famous? Does anyone remember the movie? Please post a comment with the name of the movie. It had every women in the audience sobbing and every man.... well not (lol).

Anyway, I seem to be in a mood to take a stamp set and completely come up with something that it wasn't actually designed for. I can't actually take the credit for this as I did see something similar on Splitcoast - kudos to the women that dreamt this up.


None the less this stamp set is called Teachers Pet (page 80) - it is so adorable. I use the stamps on my kids tests when they bring them home for signature. This stamp actually reads "please complete". Using a black marker I inked up the zebra and only the word "complete" to make this card. And of course the card would not be complete without incorporating my "handy dandy" Big Shot and the naturally serif alphabet!



This would be a great gift for teachers. They can use it for notes, homework, assignments or to make treats for their students.

No comments:

Post a Comment