Hostess Appreciation Night

Thank you to all my wonderful hostesses that were able to make it last night.


Each hostess was honored with a "Mad Stamper Award" as well as door prizes. Each lady that attended won something as I felt that they all needed to be honored with a gift. My daughter (who was extremely helpful) decided after seeing all the awards that I was printing to do a special one for me - a big ahhhhhh moment when she decided to present it to me after I finished with my hostesses - if you are not able to read what I was being recognized for it reads "for being the best demonstrator / Mommy" - AAAAHHHHHH!!
So back to the evening, I started the evening with giving each lady a pencil that I had bought at Leadership - they are so cute wrapped in Raspberry Tart Designer Paper. Each pencil had a "for you" tag on it. What they didn't know was that on the back of the tag there was a number and each number represented a door prize. I had 7 actual prizes to give away - new products from the new catalogue, 2 - $20 shopping sprees for last night and 2 "free shipping on your next order" prizes. The evening was filled with deserts and beverages, product demonstrations with the Big Shot and texturz plates and embosslits, new ribbons and ribbon dying, the Circle Scissor Plus and the "piece de resistance" this bed tray with decor elements.

The greatest memory (aside from be awarded the Best Demo/Mommy award) was when I demonstrated the decor elements and mentioned how great it would be to leave this on the bed of your guests as a welcoming and the comment from one of my ever so smart hostesses was, "yes but I want them to leave and if I put that on the bed they won't!"
We all burst out laughing. What great fun the night was! I have received several comments from many of the ladies expressing their thanks for this event. But the truth of the matter is that they deserve the "thanks".






No comments:

Post a Comment