Circle Circus with Movers & Shapers


I recently invested in the Movers & Shapers that SU is selling. I was a bit reluctant to buy them as I wasn't sure that I would use them. Now that I have played with them I have come to realize that they are awesome and so easy to use. These little gems will cut & scord your cardstock as well as cut out the little windows. The movers & shapers are designed that you can put the window where ever you want it to appear. These coordinated with our punches such that the punched out piece is ever so slightly smaller than the piece that comes out of the movers & shapers. A perfect border. Here is a little card I made using Circle Circus, Teachers Pet & the Movers & Shapers Die. When you open the card, the dog is adhered to the inside of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment