Fox And Friends - Leadership Swap


Now that my creative brain cramp has passed (it lasted a good week!!!) I was finally able to design my swap card for Leadership that is coming up on Tues!!! YIKES I can't believe that it is almost here! Part of my creative dilemna was that I wanted to use the newest products but soon came to realize that I needed a few more items that I hadn't purchased yet. Luckily I was able to rely on my downline for help - Penny (who I have known my ENTIRE life - yes we have known each other since we were babies!!) came to my rescue not only with products (the scallop trim corner punch and Well Scripted - thanks Penny!) but also with some ideas - like using the Rock and Roll technique on the fox - sometimes the simpliest things make the WORLD of difference. That is the greatest thing about my girls - they have lots of ideas that as a member of the TwINKle Belles we can call on each other for help and support. If you would like to be part of the TwINKle Belles now is a great time to join because Stampin' Up! has further discounted the demonstrator starter kit by an additional 15%!!
Here is what I have done to make this card.
Technique: Rock and Roll
C/S: White, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red
Stamp Sets: Fox and Friends, Well Scripted
Access: Scallop Trim Corner, dimensional, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" square punches, paper piercer and mat pack

1 comment:

  1. Hello there and a Happy New Year to You and to Your Visitors! I arrived here just surfing. I hope Your Today will be all the time better than Yesterday and worse than Tomorrow!

    An Estonian living in Italy

    ReplyDelete