Petal Card Treat Holder with Sending Love Speciality paper


So I am getting ready to kick off the new year with some fun classes and have spent the majority of my time off (before leadership - woohoo) making samples. Well in the midst of a major "creative brain cramp" (yep it happened.... I couldn't come up with anything!!!!! A VERY SCARY MOMENT!!) I stumble across a blog hop where I saw this cute little treat holder!  It is the easiest darn thing to make and of course I am featuring the new Sending Love Specialty paper (it is gorgeous paper - all full of sparkles and glitter - a girls best friend next to diamonds - lol).
So I ran this gorgeous paper through my next best friend - the Big Shot - with the petal card die (I admit it... this is the first time the die has been used and I have had it for the better part of a year - OH THE SHAME@!. In a matter of no more than 3 minutes (including the tying of the "brownie knot") I had made this cute little holder.  Ladies I will be doing this as one of the Sweets and Treats at my Feb. 5th class  (RSVP here - chocolate included). This cute little holder also features one of the newest stamp sets in the mini catalogue - Well Scripted and the Heart Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment