Vintage Vogue

Being a demonstrator provides some great perks!! One of which is having access to exclusive online training and webpages that give us tons of ideas. The other day as I looked at "Stampin' Connections" (want more info on this, please contact me) I stumbled across some beautiful cards made by Shannon West - a Stampin' Up! employee. I loved what she had done so I CASE'd them. What do you think?
A Perfect Gift Class - Make a great gift for the special person in your life - 6 cards and clear box

This class will be flexible. You will be able to change out the greetings to whatever makes sense for you.

Date: March 27th
Time: 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: Tracie's Stamping Studio
Cost: $25 w/o stamp set  OR $40 w/ stamp set
RSVP required by March 15th - please indicate if you want the class with OR without the stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment