TwINKle Belles Quarterly Meeting - Make & Takes

 
I love getting together with my downline - TwINKle Belles. We have such a great time chatting and catching up. There is lots of ideas shared and make and takes created. This is one of the cards that we made at my meeting yesterday. I love the way the the new Paisley Print designer paper looks like it has been woven into the card. We embossed the DSP with the lattice sizzix die right onto the card - isn't that cool?
This month was our quarterly meeting. It is a special occasion as I recognized the TwINKle Belles that have achieved special milestones in their business. Each recipient (there were 3 this month) recieves a Simply Adorn bracelet the first time they get the award along with a special charm from me. I love seeing the excitment & surprise looks on their faces!
My team has grown and if you would like to be a part of this fabulous team then drop me a line for a free information package!
Or click here for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment