Saturday Christmas Card Club

Next month I am starting a whole new kind of club - a Christmas Card Club!
In this 4 month club, you will make 48 Christmas cards, in time to mail them out to your friends and family for Christmas!
The club is organized so that you meet at my home 1 Saturday / month for a couple of hours. In each session you will complete 12 Christmas cards (4 designs / 3 of each - envelops included).
The first club meeting will feature the new stamp set "Snow Much Fun". The card to the left is one of the samples - the other 3 are a surprise but let me tell you they are ADORABLE!!!
I only have 3 club spots left. You really should join!
Further details on this awesome club can be found here.

DON'T DELAY!! Registration cutoff is Aug. 19th

1 comment:

  1. I love this card!! Please email me if there is a way to get the directions! I live in RI so a class is not an option for me. Stampyourjourney@gmail.com

    Thank you for sharing your work on your blog!!

    Debi

    ReplyDelete