More Sale A Bration Samples

Tomorrow night I am getting together with 3 other demonstrators to exchange ideas & share tips. We started this mini meeting a few months back to fill a gap. We were feeling like there wasn't really anything available to us so we band together to do the things that we felt were missing from other training sessions. It has been great. We share tons of samples and have actually done some stamping together as well. - I know!! What a concept!   This month we are doing a swap. This is the card that I have put together for my peeps. I can't wait to see what they come up with. What do you think? This card features the Fresh Vintage stamp set from the Occasion Mini, heart framelits, Twitterpatted DSP and Pool Party seam binding.  To color the stamp I used ink pads (Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Melon Mambo & Pacific Point), a blender pen and sponge daubers.  Love, love, love how they turned out. The cool thing is that each is a bit different as it depends on how you apply the ink to the stamp.
If you would like to learn this technique and more you should join my Stamper's Tech clubs. I have on starting this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment