Take It To Heart Make and Take

Hi everyone. So the other night when I got together with some fellow demos, I surprised them with a make and take. I thought it would be great to create a card that they could put on their display boards (or even give to someone if they wanted too). This is the card we made. It was rather involved. The card is based on real read. Then a layer of white run through the polka dot embossing folder and big shot. Then we took another piece of white and using the new doily sizzlet (available now in the occasion mini) ran that through the big shot. This is where the work came in. The gals had to push out all the little pieces. It was a fair bit of work. We embossed the silhouette and cut it out using the new Heart Framelits - love it!  There is a trick to using them that I will share soon. The tiny red hearts are also a new item from the mini catalogue. They are "Fashionable Hearts" embossilt. I love this!  The hearts are adorable and really add to a card. We finished the card off with one of the game spinner pieces and a bow. 

I often get compliments on my bows so I decided to share with the girls my secret!  About a year ago I created my own bow maker. Now I can make fabulous bows with ease.  Check out the details on my "Bows Made Easy" page. I sell them for $9.95 plus the cost of shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment