Sassy Salutatiions

I know what you are thinking.
Really? Christmas cards already?
Well.... yes!  For me it is that time.
I start working on Christmas
cards in the middle of the summer.

Why??? Because there are so many
awesome new Christmas stamps that my mind is racing.

And if I don't get organized now then I will leave it to the last
minute. This card was cased from Mary Fish @ www.stampingpretty.com 

Don't wait until the last minute to start thinking
about
your Christmas cards. Plan ahead. If you would rather
have the cards figured out for you then you should join my
Christmas Card Club. In this club you will have 48 cards
ready to go by the 1st week of Dec. Don't miss the early bird
bonus when you join by July 23rd



This card features:
Sassy Salutations
Scentsational Season (new from Holiday catalogue)
Holiday Collection Framelit dies (candy cane)
Festival Paper Piercing pack
Tasteful Trim die
Red Glimmer Paper
Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment