Card Keeper Class - Oct. 14

 Here is a great gift for those "hard to shop" for. We all have at least one of those in our family. I have more than 1! So I will be making a few of these for Christmas gifts. You too can make one (or more) at my Card Keeper Class on Oct. 14th!
This class has been designed using the Simply Scrappin' Kit! I know! Who would have thought that a scrapbook kit could be used for a card class!  Well it can. The kits contain more than enough material to make the card keeper and several cards. I was able to make 8 cards (with supplies still left) and the keeper.
At the class you will make the card keeper and 4 cards. I will have all the other cards on display so bring your camera to take pictures.
You will have the choice on which Simply Scrappin' kit you want to use - either the Razzleberry Splash (my fav!) or Bandstand. If you are feeling up to it, why not make both?  You will save $5 if you choose to do both.
Check out all the details.
Click Eventbrite - Card Keeper Class

No comments:

Post a Comment