Vintage Christmas Card for Hamilton Regionals

This Friday I am off to Hamilton to attend a Stampin' Up! regional event. These events are so much fun and a great opportunity to learn new techniques, tips & tricks, see new products & demonstrations, meet new people and so much more.  It is not that often that one of these events are "close" to home. So, when the opportunity arose, I jumped on it. You really have to see these events in motion. Stampin' Up! does an amazing job at keeping the pace going, while entertaining us. I love these events and look forward to them. Unfortunately, not all of my downline are able to attend this one, but those of us that are attending will be sharing everything with them when we get back.
I will be taking part in a controlled swap. The theme is vintage Christmas and this is the card I have made for it. What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment