Christmas Tags - Nov.4th

I love making Christmas tags. They give an added touch to the Christmas gifts. Every year I make my own tags and this year is no exception. I have already designed 5 of the 10 that we will be making at my 4th Annual Tag Class.

Before we know it Christmas will be upon us!
Think of all those gifts that you buy and wrap for the special people in your life.Wouldn't it be nice to put an added special touch with a beautiful handmade gift tag?
Join me and my stamping friends as we make 10 beautiful Christmas gift tags.
 
Session date
  • Nov. 4th 2012 from 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm

Class fee is $20 and is required by Oct 30th to reserve your spot.
Registration closes Oct.30th, 2012.
You will need to bring your own adhesives and scissors to the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment