All That Glimmers Class Today!

Here is one of the "glimmery" cards that the ladies at my "All that Glimmers" class will make today.
It's funny because this card was not part of the original plan. Do you ever look at a card that you made and decide that you don't really like it as much as you did when you first made it? Well that is what happen. Last night as I prepped for the class, cutting all the supplies I decided that one of the cards just didn't seem to "fit" with the others. So I redesigned the card and this is what I decided on. It is the same layout as the card I posted yesterday but just different cardstock.  I feel much better knowing that this card "fits" better with the rest.
Stay tuned for other samples from the class. I will post them later this week. 
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment