Card Keeper Camp Feb. 9th, 2013

Here is a great gift for those "hard to shop" for. We all have at least one of those in our family. Well, I have more than 1! So I will be making a few of these for Birthday gifts. You too can make one (or more) at my Card Keeper Camp on Saturday Feb. 9th @ 1:00 pm.

This card keeper is a folio style. It is made up of monthly pages (1 page for every month) with pockets for you to keep your special cards in.
This is an example of the last card keeper I made. I gave it as a Christmas gift to my mom and she loves it!

This class has been designed using the Ice Cream Parlor DSP kit. This kit contain more than enough material to make the card keeper and several cards.

At the class you will make the card keeper and 4 cards. All the leftover supplies will be yours to keep!

Your class fee includes
  • A full package of Ice Cream Parlor DSP Kit
  • A full package of Ice Cream Ribbon & Buttons
  • Supplies to make 4 cards
  • Materials to assemble the card keeper
You will be able to have the keeper bound at Staples after the class.

Register by Jan. 29th, 2013

Registration can be done here.




No comments:

Post a Comment