Feeling Sentimental

Here is a new stamp set coming in the Sale A Bration catalog! You can earn this set and others for free with a $60 order. The stamp set is called Feeling Sentimental. It would be an awesome set for watercoloring. Here I have made it look like the bike is in motion. A very easy technique. Simply ink the stamp once and stamp in starting at the right and repeat the stamping across to the left (without reinking the stamp). I added a couple of silver brads (one mini and one regular size to the center of the wheels. To finish off the look I sponged all the edges after layering the card together.
When I first saw this set I immeditately thought of one of my best friends, Penny. Her family is from England and when I saw this Penny Farthing bicycle it reminded me of her. I know that she will love this stamp set.

I really like the set because it lends itself quite well to masculine cards. There are 2 other images and a greeting. Here are a couple of others that I made today. Check out the embellishment on the "Celebrate" card. In the spring catalog you will find these cute Soda Pop Tops (129388). They are sold in a package of 16 - 2 different sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment