Stamper's Club - This Month's Project

Hello Stampers!
Look at this amazing card!  It looks like a box but will fold up to fit into a square envelop!! 
It is called "Card in a Box". I saw this and just had to try it out!!  I love it!  So this will be one of the 2 projects that my stamper's groups get to make this month!! Along with making 2 fabulous projects they also get the instructions (a perk of being in my club)!  Our second project will be a washi tape shaker card featuring the Christmas Star stamp!

Would you like to make this card? Why not try out my stamper's club? The cost is either $15 or a minimum $40 order placed at the class. I have spaces at both classes.

This card will be featured at my Nov. 23rd (1:00 pm start) club. Join us! You won't regret it!

Contact me to attend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment