Perfect Blend Glitter Napkin Card

I am really enjoying making these "glitter napkin" cards.
This is the card we made today at my Stamper' Tech club. It was the last club session until the fall (sniff sniff). I have so many more ideas up my sleeve and can't wait to show them to the clubs starting in September. If you would like to join one of my clubs be sure to check out the details here and let me know asap if you want to be apart of these great nights out!
For this card, the background image is a napkin bought from the Dollar Store. It was adhered to the base with adhesive transfer sheets. We used Versamark and heat and stick to make the glitter stick the the napkin. The card is based on black and mambo cardstock. The stamp set used is Perfect Blend - don't you love the lipstick? I love how this card turned out and can't wait to try this with Christmas napkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment