My First Christmas Card for 2014

I know what you are thinking. Really??? Christmas??? After the miserable winter we had?
Well, yes. I am getting into the Christmas card mode as my Christmas Card Club starts in just under 8 weeks! 
Over the last couple of days you have seen posts from me using the Striped ScallopThinlit die and here is another.
To create the "tree trimmings", believe it or not, I ran a piece of white cardstock through the big shot with the thinlit and then cut the shape in the form of a tree. I then embossed the "trimmings" in gold encore ink and gold embossing powder. I ran another piece (Mossy Meadow) of cardstock through the Big Shot with the Striped Scallop Thinlit and inserted the "pieces" into the centers of the "trimmings". The "ornaments" are the new assorted sequin that SU sells.
The card base is whisper white with a layer of gold foil and then another layer of white. The greeting is from Petite Pairs and was also embossed in gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment