Blendability Marker Sale - PLUS EXTRA Bonus' From Me When You Buy Them All

SOLD OUT!!
ONE DAY ONLY - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!! 
On Dec. 2nd Stampin' Up! will be putting the full set (12) of Blendabilities Markers (excludes the color lifter and skin tones) on sale for 30% off!!!

If you purchase all 12 sets on that day from me, you will receive these bonuses (this offer is ONLY valid through me, Tracie St-Louis)
  1. Access to my Lady Blends video library (these are private videos that I have created for my virtual club). 
  2. A FREE color lifter (value of $ 6.95).
  3. A FREE Memento Ink Pad (a value of $7.95)
To qualify for the bonus you must:  
  1. Email me  or call me with your order NO LATER than Dec. 1st at 11 pm. Online orders will not qualify for the "Extra Bonus".
  2. Indicate in the email "I WANT THEM ALL"
  3. Provide me with a valid credit card in order to process the order.
  Email me now so I can be sure to order your Blendabilities before they sell out!!
**Note:  This offer is only valid through Tracie St-Louis and only on the purchase of a full set of Blendabilities markers.  Hostess benefits will not be offered with this promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment