Occasion Card Club Wraps Up This Weekend

I am always a wee bit sad when my occasion card club comes to an end. We have lots of fun in this club. Everyone makes 12 cards each month - 4 designs, 3 of each. This club runs for 4 months starting in January. It follows my Christmas card club which starts in Sept!

I also always feature a product in the club (usually an accessory) that they ladies get to keep all the extras. This month we used the candy dots. I love these little accessories, they are so versatile. Here we used one in the center of the bow tie.  This card makes me smile. The mustache is freakin' adorable and the greeting right underneath makes it look like (IMO) a goatee. I always find it amusing to hear what other "see". One of my long standing customers (and friend) thought that the mustache looked like hair and the greeting was the "face".  Different perspectives and the more I look at it the more I see it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment