Christmas Already??

I know what you are thinking....  Christmas cards already?  Well.... yes. I have already started thinking about my Christmas card club. It starts in Sept and I need to be on the ball and hit the ground running. 
This card uses 2 new punches available June 3 from Stampin' Up!  The first punch is the Tree Builder Punch ($22 Cdn) which coordinates with the Ronald Macdonald stamp set - Sprinkles of Life. I used the trees to make the antlers (the rest of the reindeer was done with the Owl builder punch (118074 - $22). 
The 2nd punch is called Banner Triple (it cuts banners in 1", 1-1/2" & 2" widths - $28). Both the red and white strips were done with this punch.  Nothing like a perfectly flagged end!
I am accepting registration now for my Christmas card club. It runs from Sept - Dec. Each month you make 12 cards (4 designs, 3 of each).

No comments:

Post a Comment