Lovin' Sprinkles Of Life

The possibilities are endless!  The Sprinkles of Life Stamp set (139971) and Tree Builder punch (138295) are a hit with me.  This is a card that I just made this morning. Again, I had made the card base and then didn't know what to do with it. So I put it aside until this morning when it dawned on me what I could do with it. The layer with the cupcake layer was CASED from PinkBuckaroo (I changed the colors).
My new favorite way to watercolor is to used Shimmery White cardstock (101910) because it doesn't pill easily.  I added a fair amount of water with an aquapainter and it looks marvelous (if I don't say so myself)! The DSP is from the new Cherry On Top (138443) paper stack.  This just might be one of the designs we do at my Sprinkles of Life card class on June 19. Contact me to attend the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment