Watercolor Wings & Brick Wall Embossing Folder

I received the Watercolor Wings stamp set last week and have played around considerably to find a look that I REALLY like.  Don't get me wrong, the set is beautiful if you like the look of watercolor.  I prefer a crisp image which is why I struggled with the set until now. I have looked at many websites and videos and decided the best look for me was to stamp the image, die cut it with the awesome framelits and then layer a die cut of the "intricate" design over top to give it the crispness I was looking for.  I love this done with the shades of blue you see here - pool party & tempting turquoise. The top layer is black cardstock.  There are some wonderful greetings that come with the set. This one happens to nestle nicely in one of the bricks on the wall (new embossing folder from Stampin' Up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment