Hearth and Home Framelits with Wonderland Stamp Set

Double window inspiration comes from Angela Lorenz
So Stampin' Up! has created another tree stamp set. Nothing can ever replace Lovely As A
Tree but  this one sure ranks right up there. It is called "Wonderland" and will be released on Sept. 1 in the Holiday catalog.

I can see many uses for this set not just "winter/Christmas". 
On this card, I also have used the Hearth and Home framelits (also available Sept. 1). Here I have cut out 2 windows and put them together to make one big window. I added a layer of window sheet and stamped tiny snowflakes with stazon.  I can't wait to show off all the new products at my Holiday Catalog launch on Sept. 12.  Still space if you want to join but you must register here to save your spot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment