I love this designer paper (Home For Christmas). It is new and available starting Sept.1, 2015.
Isn't the Santa Claus adorable?  The one in the center of the card was cut from the paper and adhered to the bannner (I used the new Triple Banner punch to cut both layers - makes a perfect flag everytime!).
Also new is the stamp set that I used - Cozy Christmas (also available Sept. 1). I mentioned in a facebook post today for a different card (be sure to check it out) that in my (almost) 10 year career as a SU demonstrator I just tried making icicles - OMG I love this!!  Crystal effects and dazzling diamonds is all you need (and time for it to dry).  Be sure to check out this card at my Holiday Catalog launch on Sept. 12. You can register here
Shout out to Narelle Fasulo for the design layout!  

No comments:

Post a Comment