My Holiday Catalog Preorder

So one on the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that I get to pre-order new items 1 month before everyone else!!  Yesterday that order arrive and already I have been playing.  
Making Christmas cards is my favorite of all the seasons!!  
Check out some of the new product.  One of my favorite is the new "Heart & Home" window frame & sill.  I have so many ideas for this little gem!!!  You are definitely going to want to put this as #1 on your wish list. I also used a new stamp set called "Cozy Christmas and although not overly apparent, I have used glitter on the roof of the house and just under the trees and house. 
This may just be one of the cards my Christmas card club members will make.  Are you interested in joining my Christmas card club?  Check out all the session days here and contact me to join.
Happy Stamping!
Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment