Embellished Ornament Framelit Elf Treat Box


Finally some play time for me. I have been running ragged these passed few days and I finally had a chance to make the little treat box.  I cased the design from Michelle Burette who made one similar 2 years ago with products that are now retired.
So I redesigned it with current Stampin' Up! products.  These would make awesome teacher or coworker gifts - don't you think?
The color I used for the box and shoes is Cucumber Crush (new 2015 In Color).  I couldn't resist the greeting which reads "Have Your ELF a Merry Little Christmas."  The actual stamp (from Cozy Christmas) reads "Have Yourself".
Here is the list of products I used
  • Embellished Ornament framelits (#139759) for the shoes and tag
  • Gift Box Punch Board (#135682)
  • Decorative Label punch for the buckle (#120907)
  • 1/4" real red cotton ribbon (# 134563)
  • 4" x 6" cello bags (#102757) stuffed with Hershey Chocolate Kisses
  • Chevron embossing folder (#127749)
  • Silver Glimmer Paper (#135314)
  • 1 1/4" Circle Punch (#119861)
  • 1 3/4" Scallop circle punch (#119854)
  • Cozy Christmas stamp set (#139779 - cling)

Al of these items can be bought from my Online store or by emailing me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment