Gate fold Card

I made this card for a customer's card class I held yesterday. It is a gate fold card. I love different types of card styles and this one is super easy for such a lovely appearance. 
The folded card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
Start with a piece that measures, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Then score along the 8 1/2" @  2 1/8" on each end of the of 8 1/2" length.
The DSP is from this year's Sale-A-Bration and the other colors used are Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss (retiring) and White. The stamp sets used are Papillion Potpourri & Petite Pairs. I also used the 2" circle punch and the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch.
Convert inches to cm here

4 comments:

  1. I love this card and I'm going to make it for my daughter's birthday!
    Thanks for the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always looking for ideas for cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour, votre carte est superbe. Pouvez-vous me dire si les dimensions son en inch ou en cm ? Merci beaucoup de votre réponse et bien cordialement

    ReplyDelete
  4. merci ,très apprécié

    ReplyDelete