Detailed Baubles Thinlit Dies

It's 30 degrees Celsius outside (and we won't even talk about what it "feels" like with the humidity) and I am making Christmas cards! Go figure!  Well, with my Christmas Card Club starting at the end of next week I need to be ready! 
As a demonstrator (now going on 13 years) I was able to purchase items from the holiday catalog before the catalog launches to everyone (nice perk!). So I spent a bit of money on some fabulous new products and have been playing with all my goodies (as you can see from the post below). This card features a new stunning DSP called All Is Bright - OMG it is gorgeous!!!! I love the Christmas baubles that are shown here on this DSP. The ornament is another thinlit from the details baubles dies using the gorgeous Merry Merlot glimmer paper from the Joyous Noel glimmer paper stack. Hoping you are liking all the samples I have been creating. Let me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment