Holiday Catalog Merry Christmas To All

I am so glad that I bought the Merry Christmas To All bundle. The thinlit greetings are beautiful - I just love the script chosen for them. This card was one of those cards that I played with, put down and then played with again - I am sure I am not alone in this behaviour. Each time I added something to it to make it pop. The "Merry" was cut from white cardstock that I had layered 3 different shades of blue to give it an ombre look. After, I cut it out and then covered it with clear Wink of Stella. The snowflakes were die cut from dazzling diamond glimmer paper and then I sponged some color on them to make them pop.The centers of the snowflakes each have a Glitter Enamel Dot (146934). Finally, the ribbon is the Metallic Edge ribbon (Silver - 144312) sponged with ink (Night of Navy). I am really happy the way this card turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment