On Stage Display Board Stamper Samples


This November, I will be attending Stampin' Up! 30th Anniversary celebration in Orlando Florida. I am truly excited to be able to attend this event!  The last major milestone event I attended was 10 years ago!!! For this event I have decided that I would provide some samples of my creativity to Stampin' Up! for their consideration in me being a "Display Board Stamper".  If chosen, I will be provided supplies (never seen before) to create samples to show to the 4000+ demonstrators that will be in attendance at the 30th celebration.
The criteria was for me to create 6 samples - 2 - 3D items, 1 - 12 x 12 scrapbook page & 3 cards.  So, I decided to go with a Christmas theme and am using new products from the 2018 Holiday catalog - featuring Peaceful Poinsettia stamp set, Detailed Poinsettia Thinlits, Joyous Noel Glimmer paper & Subtle TIEF.
First up are the 2 - 3D items. The first one I have created is a decoration for the stem of glassware. The decoration wraps around the base of the glass for a lovely decoration. My second 3D item is a cover for a tea light. To make the base leaves I cut out 3 poinsettia and layered them together and added some holly for a little extra bling.
Next up are my 3 card creations. I just can't get enough of the Joyous Noel Glimmer paper!!!
Finally I have created a 12 x 12 scrapbook page for my Christmas memories.

Be sure to click each image for a full size view!  I hope you enjoy my creations!






  










No comments:

Post a Comment