Birthday Cheer with Detailed Birthday Edgelits

What a fun bundle! The Birthday Cheer stamp set and co-ordinating edgelits are easy to work with and apply different techniques.
On this  card I am showing 2 techniques.
The first technique is the greeting. I have created this color palette using 4 inks and the Stamparatus! As I layer the inks onto the stamp they begin to blend together creating alternate colors!  Love how this turned out. I started with Granny Apple Green and then Bermuda Bay, followed by Blueberry Bushel and finally Gorgeous Grape.
The Stamparatus makes this technique super easy and it allows you to create any color spectrum you want!.
The 2nd technique is the banner of presents. Difficult to see in the photo but I have cut out the black layer with the Detailed Birthday Edglits and have embossed the white layer using the same edgelits and the Embossing Mats! When you lay the black layer over the white the sections in the presents pop through the black layer!  Such a great effect. 
The finishing touch to my card are the Enamel Glitter dots!  Love the color choices.
You too can make this adorable card! All the product can be purchased via my online store.

Join my Facebook Group and you will receive the FREE tutorial for this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment