Everything Is Rosy

This is probably one of my favorite products that Stampin' Up! has come out with in the 13+ years that I have been a demo. People ask me what I love about this product medley and I tell them, "What's not to love?"
It is an all inclusive kit that contains so much product and the possibilities are endless. 
This kit contains:

  • a stamp set with coordinating dies
  • gorgeous designer paper (48 sheets - 6 designs - 8 of each)
  • 8 sheets of rose gold foil paper
  • a pot of rose gold shimmer paint
  • 2 gorgeous rolls of stunning ribbon
  • pre-cut shapes and labels
  • mirrored embellishments
Today I am holding my FREE Everything Is Rosy card & card folios  class for my customers that purchased the kit from me!  Looking forward to the ladies coming over and crafting! 
If you want to see what they will be making, check out this post from a few weeks ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment