Over the Moon - Such a Cute Stamp Set

June 4th is fast approaching and there are so many amazing new products coming that you will just want to get your hands on . I have had the privilege as a demonstrator to be able to purchase a few new items before the catalog goes live. One of the new stamp sets I bought is called "Over the Moon" featuring 3 different little cows. This is one of them. So adorable!
I have also used a new in color called Pretty Peacock on the rectangular layer and the scallop oval. My little cow was colored with Stampin' Blends markers - black, ivory & dark bermuda bay.  I added Wink of Stella to the spots on the cow, the "tuft" of hair (does a cow have hair or fur - I think it is hair - LOL), the boots and the flower. Love the extra sparkle the Wink of Stella gives. The greeting and the "squiggles" are from the stamp set called "Around the Corner". I hope you enjoy my card!

No comments:

Post a Comment