New Catalog Launch - Coming in July!

I have been super busy planning an Inspiration Stamp Camp Extravaganza (June 22) AND now a new catalog launch (early July)!!  
I am super stoked that my Inspiration stamp camp is sold out - in fact by the 2nd day of registration all but 2 spots were taken! WOOHOO!
So if that's not enough, I will be holding a new catalog launch as well. I thought it would be a nice idea to create an invitation that I will be sending in the mail next week. 
The invitation isn't quite finished as I need to add the details to the back and stamp the date on the front, but I love how they are looking and just had to share. The invitations feature the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set. This set will be available on Tuesday and you can order it directly from my store  http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2002653 
I have colored the Magnolia's with Stampin' Blends markers - Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow & Mango Melody. More to come on this awesome event soon!  For now... Save the date July 11th, 2019 - drop in anytime between noon to 3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment