Over the Moon Slider Card

When I saw one of the greetings in this stamp set I knew what I had to do!  It was begging for me to make this slider card.  How could I resist?  The greeting reads, "Over the mooon for you!"  Just adorable. 
The Over the Moon stamp set is new and will be available starting June 4th, 2019 in the 2019 - 2020 annual catalog. 
I created this card using Night of Navy, Whisper White & Mango Melody cardstock. I stamped the cow using Memento ink and color it with Stampin' Blends (Black, Smoky Slate & Mango Melody) and then I fussy cut the image. I used a die from Sliding Star (retired) to create the track for the slider. If you don't have this die set then you can easily create a track with the Rainbow Builder dies (retired) or simply use a protractor to create the track. 
In order to attach the cow, I layered two washers
together with a dimensional and adhered the cut out to the top of the washer. This was then inserted into the track.
The moon was created using the 2" circle punch and the stars were punched out with the Little Twinkle punch. I colored the surface of the stars and the moon with a clear Wink of Stella.
Interactive cards are always a hit with my technique club members. My next round of technique club starts in September. Don't miss out on joining this club. Drop me an email or leave a comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment