Available Jan 3, 2020 - Music From The Heart

Here is a brand new stamp set coming on Jan 3, 2020 - perfect for all those music enthusiasts and musicians! As a child I learned to play the piano and will sometimes (not often enough) sit down and play. I find it so relaxing.
This card features the baby grand. Included in the set are 6 messages and 8 images - some of which you can see on my card. This card was inspired by one that I saw on Pinterest - created by Dawn Olchefske. Dawn actually created the stamp set. I love it.
Card Supplies:
Card stock: Black, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Red Rhinestones
Be sure to contact me if you would like a copy of the mini Jan to June mini catalog (use the "contact me" form on the left side bar - Canadian residents only)

No comments:

Post a Comment