Stampin' Dreams Jan 2020 Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stamping Dreams Jan. 2020 blog hop. You are currently visiting For the Love of Stamping (Tracie St-Louis) from Ottawa, Ontario Canada! This months theme is 
"Case a Card! The card I am casing is one from the 2020 SAB Catalog.

This card features the SAB 
Golden Honey Specialty DSP and the Honey Bee Bundle (153792) from the 2020 Mini Catalog. Because I didn't purchase the stamp set (Honey Bee) from the bundle I utilized the Specialty Designer Series Paper for the beehive, flower and bee images.
To case this card here is what I did.  
  • Card base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" - Basic Black
  • Honeycomb layer - 5" x 3 3/4" - Golden Honey DSP
  • Polka dot layer - 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" - Golden  Honey DSP 
  • Beehive - 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" - Golden Honey DSP - cut on a diagonal using the beehive die from the Detailed Bees dies (151526)
  • Bumble bee & flower - die cut from Golden Honey DSP
  • The greeting was stamped from "A Friend Like You" stamp set
  • Golden Honey DSP- Free With $60 Order
  • The final touch are some rhinestones.
I love that Stampin' Up! coordinates the dies with the DSP!  It enabled me to case the card without the stamp set! 
I hope that you enjoyed your stop at my blog. Now hop on over to the next blog for more CASE'D ideas.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little bees Tracie....thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this set! your card is another reason why!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete