My Digital Studio - Save A Bundle - Over $110

What A Great Savings!!!
You can save $110 with this My Digital Studio bundle
until March 31st, 2010 
It's As If You Are Getting the MDS for FREE!

The My Digital Studio Software has been bundled with some of the necessary stamping supplies to create an amazing offer!!

The Digital+ Starter Kit Contains:
  • My Digital Studio Software
  • Party Hearty and Petal Pizzazz stamp sets (or another set of equal or less value)
  • Whisper White card stock (8-1/2″ x 11″)
  • 1 Package of assorted colored card stock (8-1/2″ x 11″)
  • 4 Classic Stampin’ Pads
  • 4 Stampin’ Write markers
  • Chocolate Chip 1/4″ grosgrain ribbon
  • Real Red 1″ double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
  • Button Latte Designer buttons
  • Stampin’ Dimensionals
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • SNAIL Adhesive
But Wait!!! That's Not All!!
Purchase this kit @ $199 and receive 
20% off on all you subsequent orders!!
Would you like to here more?
Join me on Thurs. Feb. 4th @ my Opportunity Night




    No comments:

    Post a Comment