Preparing for My New Catalogue Launch Party on July 22

Well this weekend sure was busy as I prepared samples for my display boards that will be up at my open house/new catalogue party on July 22!. This cute little card was made with the ornament punch!  Can you believe it???? Stay tuned this week as I post more samples.

Be sure to sign up for this free and fabulous new catalogue party as there will be tons of samples, bargins (see below) on retired stamps, ink and paper as well as snacks, make and takes and FABULOUS DOOR PRIZES (Simply sent kit, New In Color markers and more!!)  More information can be found hereYou won't want to miss this event!!! SERIOUSLY!!! Be sure to bring a camera too!

My retired inventory has to go!
  •  I am packaging my ink pads, reinkers and markers by color and will be selling them off as a kit for $7!!! Some of the products are brand new - others barely used!
  • All cardstock will be packaged by color (number of sheets vary by color)
  • 12 x 12 designer paper will be $.50 /sheet
  • Stamp sets will range from $5 - $30 - some sets have never been assembled - others are gently used.
RSVP before July 18th. Don't delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment