Stamping Club - Extended Label Thinlit Card


 This past weekend I kicked off my monthly stamping clubs. For the next 6 months we will meet at my home for a great time just crafting. Newcomers welcome - just contact me to join.
This month I featured the new Label Thinlit Card Die (133479) and the Butterfly Bundle (save 15% when you purchase the Papillion Potpourri stamp set and the Bitty Butterfly punch). The typical card when using the thinlit card dies only flips the middle and doesn't leave a lot of room to write a message. So I showed the ladies how to make the card bigger. 
This is what the card looks like when you extend the cardstock! Voila! Extra room for writing your wonderful message.
In addition to the supplies already mention, we used Polka Dot Parade designer paper & Simply Sketched (hostess stamp set).
If you would like to join my stamping clubs then check out the details here and be sure to contact me.




No comments:

Post a Comment