Everything Is Rosy - Sympathy Card


On May 1st, the Everything Is Rosy product medley will be available. This kit will only be available for a  limited time (May 1 - 30).  

Having had the opportunity to present this amazing kit at On Stage in Quebec City, I wanted to show some of the samples that I created but didn't get to show live.  This product medley has so many creative possibilities. The designer series paper lends itself to feminine, masculine, whimsical and children  type projects.  

This "Sympathy" card features the beautiful Rose Gold foil paper and I wanted to show how STUNNING it truly is especially when it is paired with the Everything Is Rosy dies (here I have used the "border-edge" die - SO BEAUTIFUL!).

To start, I embossed the white layer with Versamark and clear embossing powder giving the card a beautiful textured look. Such a simple thing to do and yet adds so much appeal to the card don't you think? 
I then layered the a strip of the rose gold foil along the left edge and die cut the border edge in white. I have wrapped the navy satin with rose gold metallic edge around the card - OMG that ribbon is to die for!  I have mirrored this edge on the inside of the card as well to complete the look.

The focal point of the card features, rose metallic thread, rose gold die cuts using the largest fern from the kit and the greeting (Flourishing Phrases) - notice the stamped off image behind the greeting? It really completes the greeting layer.

This is a simple card to make and you can make this card with the Everything is Rosy product medley.  

This kit is a limited time offer and you won't want to postpone ordering it. 

Contact me to get your kit May 1st and start creating!!!
You are going to LOVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment