Introducing Everything Is Rosy

This past weekend I had the honor of presenting this awesome product medley at On Stage in Quebec City. 

Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!,  In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, they have been designed  to provide you with endless creative possibilities. Check out this video.









I love everything about this kit and so will you!


Card Folio Class
For my customers that provide me with their order & payment 
BY MAY 3RD for this product medley 
you will be invited to a FREE card folio class where you will make this. 


Contact me as soon as possible as this kit is while supplies last!

"Kit To Go Option"
You will receive  step by step instructions for the card folio and the 4 cards as seen above (instructions will include a picture of each card & the folio). 
This "Kit To GO" will also include the following:
  • 1 roll of rose metallic thread.
  • 1 sheet of rose glimmer paper.
  • 1 clear Wink of Stella.
TUTORIALS
Option 1: $30 - pick up from my home. 
Option 2: $40 - product shipped directly to your home.
Once I have your payment, I will forward the PDF file by email. Once your items above arrive I will make arrangements to get them to you (unless you have chosen option #2). 
This offer is valid to Canadian residents only

No comments:

Post a Comment