Everything Is Rosy - Mini Pizza Box and 3 x 3 Cards

I love the Everything Is Rosy (E.I.R.) Product Medley. Now that this kit is available (item #150059) for order I think it will fly off the shelves.  It is only available for the month of May so be sure to order this kit ASAP! 
I had the honor to demonstrate this product medley at the Quebec City On Stage event last month and love creating with it. 
I made this mini pizza box and the 4 - 3 x 3 cards to show you  different ways use the kit - not just for cards.  I made the pizza box in to a "shaker" by die cutting the lid with the Layering Square Dies (item # 141708) and a piece of window sheet (item # 142314).
The 4 - 3 x 3 cards use the E.I.R. kit contents and I have made matching envelops.  This will make a great hostess gift for my customers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment