Free As A Bird - I Can't Stop Playing with This Stamp Set

I am loving this stamp set! You can color the birds in completely or just a bit, like I have done here. I find just highlighting the dark lines with some color (I used Stampin' Blends) creates a beautiful and subtle look (sometimes less really is more).
My card base is Pool Party so I used the Light Pool Party Stampin' Blends to highlight the birds. The background was embossed with the Woodland embossing folder (woohoo!  It is carrying over to the 2019/2020 catalog!).
I ran the birds through my die cutting machine with the Layering Oval dies and sponged the edges with Pool Party ink and popped it up with dimensionals. The greeting (which comes in the Free As A Bird stamp set) has been embossed with white craft ink and white embossing powder on Basic Black cardstock.  I think this stamp set deserves a class all on its own!  What do you think? Want to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment