"Fore"
On To Adventure

My crafter's had fun with this whimsical card at my Inspiration Stamp Camp Extravaganza last weekend! 
The 'On To Adventures' stamp set is not your "typical" Stampin' Up! style - at least not that I have seen in the last few years. The images are really quirky and are calling for you to craft with them. The set also contains a number of sentiments that compliment the images. Check out the stamp set!
Another product that makes this card are the Friendly Silhouette dies. I thought the palm trees were really fitting for this retirement card.
So here are the dets on this card.

  • Card base is Soft Sea Foam
  • Horizon is Balmy Blue - I sponged the white clouds using the Pattern Party decorative masks
  • "Putting Greens" are Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz die cut with the Layering Circle dies.
  • Grass (bottom edge of the card) was stamped using the "Friend Like You" stamp set (this can be purchased as a bundle with the Friendly Silhouette dies)
Order all these items through my online store and I will send you the instructions with all the measurements for this card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment